These days having a CRM setup to store your captures leads is more important than ever. Storing these leads in one account will save your hours on time, and will make following up on these leads much easier, and will increase your sales.
People are using Facebook’s Ad Manager much more these days as it has grown exponentially in popularity. The only downside to this is, if you have more than one ad in your facebook account, the leads don’t all get stored in one place. You can have those same ads pushed to your Instagram account, but again the leads aren’t stored in one easy spot.
This is where Zapier and PipeDrive come in to save the day. Setting up a Zapier and PipeDrive accounts is easy, and all you have to do is connect them to your facebook ads and BOOM, all your leads will be stored in one place.
In this article we are going to walk you through how to do this.
Here’s how to get started
- You will want to start with setting up a paid or trial Zapier account https://zapier.com/zapbook/pipedrive/
- A paid Pipedrive account. We recommend the Gold account.
Connecting your Ad to Zapier and Pipedrive
- Login to your facebook Business Account
- Click on the form next to the ad you wish to connect. A window will pop up prompting you to connect your leads to a CRM.
- Click on “Connect Your CRM” and search for Pipedrive in the search bar.
- Click “Connect” and follow the next step to log into your Zapier account.
- Once logged into Zapier you want to create a Zap. The first thing you’ll do when creating a Zap is creating the Trigger. In this case it is a “New Facebook Lead.”
- First select your facebook page the ad is connected to in the first dropdown. Then select the ad in the second dropdown.
- Then Zapier will give you some samples to choose from regarding how the information comes in.
- The next thing you’ll want to do is create an Action. In this case because we are capturing a leads information, you want to choose the “Create a Person” action.
- Zapier will create a preview based on the fields you have entered in the Facebook ad form.
- Next click the “Continue” button and then then “Finish” button and you are done.
- The last step would be to fill out the form in the Facebook ad as a user to ensure the information is being captures and stored in Pipedrive.
You are now done! For any questions or concerns call us, your expert Kelowna Web Design company at 1-877-762-9453, and we can answer any questions you may have.