If you haven’t hear the latest buzz about SYNCRO Web Chat 2 Text, then I highly suggest you go on over to syncrowebchat.com and check it out. This website chat tool is unique, because it doesn’t require an app to run, you don’t need to learn anything new, and best of all it is free to try. The tool allows customers to visit your website, and start a chat which is sent to your phone’s texting service. This allows you to have a conversation with website visitors from anywhere – your local coffee shop, a friends house, even your bed!
Getting started with A SYNCRO account is easy, just follow these steps:
1. Please register here: http://stable.syncrowebchat.com/user/register
An email will be sent to you to verify the account. Please go to your email (don’t forget to check your junk mail) and click the activate button.
3. Then pick the package that suits you best. We recommend choosing the unlimited option if you are using the tool for support and your business does not have a high ROI for a sale. The Pay-Per-Use option is great for realtors, mortgage brokers, car dealers, or any business that sees good commission from a conversation started online.
4. Once completed you will be presented to embed the code via 3 options. Please click the option that suits you best, and follow the instructions on the page. Once a package has been chosen, please walk through the website setup wizard to get the necessary code for your website.
5. If you would like us to install the code for you, and you understand what FTP credentials are please click the “Help me Install SYNCRO button. Alternatively, if you would like us to contact your web developer or designer, please email@example.com/oldsite with the following details:
- Web Design Company:
- Website for SYNCRO Implementation:
- Please outline any notes or comments you might have.
And that’s it! Now you are off to the races allowing customers to chat with you while you sit back and relax on the beach! SYNCRO also offers re seller packages for the right company, so if you are interested in learning more about it, please visit: http://syncrowebchat.com/partners/